What We Do And Don’t Do
Helping you Avoid Foreclosure and getting your Short Sale or Loan Modification approved. That is our number one goal. Along the way, we will take the time to make sure you understand the process. We feel that it is our job to help you evaluate all of your options and determine the best plan for your situation.
Sometimes we may have to ask tough questions. In order to help you select the solution that is best for you, we will need information. We will not, however, lose sight of who we are serving. At all times, your interests come first.
What We Do
• Listen to you, so we understand how to help
• Provide guidance, so you can move in the right direction quickly
• Put together a great Short Sale file, so your lender will want to work with us
• At all times PUT YOUR INTERESTS FIRST!
What We Don’t Do
• We don’t try and buy your property to take your equity
• We don’t recommend that you deed your property to a third party and give up control of your home
• We won’t lie to a lender to save a loan
• We don’t ask for any upfront fees – ever! Not only are we against the practice, but it is also illegal. Charging upfront for services not provided may be a direct violation of California Codes, Department of Real Estate Rules/Regs, and RESPA violations.