Stop My Foreclosure
Stop The Foreclosure Process Today
If you have received a Notice of Default or Notice of Trustee’s Sale we can help you stop the foreclosure on your home. Even if you have less than a week left. There are options available for you and you do not need to let the bank take your property.
You Qualify If:
- You have received a Notice of Default or Notice of Trustee Sale.
- You need more time to complete a loan modification, short sale, or regular sale.
- You have been denied a loan modification, had the automatic stay from a bankruptcy lifted, or had a temporary restraining order lifted.
- You just need more time to plan your move.
- You want more time to improve your financial situation so you can work on another loan modification to keep your home.
- You have or have not filed bankruptcy in the past.
How It Works:
- You can still modify your loan or short sale your property.
- You can still sell your home.
- You can stay in your property.
- You can keep your tenants in your investment property.
- You do not have to file bankruptcy which stays on your credit for years and has long-term negative consequences.
- Experienced trustee professionals working for you, not against you.
- No title transfers. Never work with companies who transfer your home title to anyone else to delay a sale. That is a SCAM ALERT. It is often illegal and doesn’t work!
You have nothing to lose if you call and everything to lose if you do not. Contact us today to learn what options you have available to you. You can reach us at (619) 777-6716 or complete our Contact Form.